Saturday, January 14, 2012

Candlestick Strategy

This strategy depend on candlestick pattern and shape ( for swing trading ).
I want to tell you how you trade (as swing trading) with the trend .
this system is very profitable system..
My test On 1 Pair EUR USD:
From 27/10/2010 till 10/02/2011
Only 8 chances:
2 loses(-506)
7 wins(+1168).

See the following chart :




 4 Chances:

1 lose(-212 pips)
3 wins(+612pips).




if you see the the following chart you will find three Candles..
I will Named it with :-
1,2 and 3
Rules:
First :
Sell Orders:
candle(1) : have lower low than candle(2) and (3).
candle(2) : have Higher High than others.
candle(3):
High: lower than (2)High, Low :Higher than (1) Low.






Vice versa in Buy Orders.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    money management forex

    ReplyDelete

ضع استفسارك هنا